GOLDEN REELS CASINO: RESPONSIBLE GAMING
goldenreels is committed to endorsing responsible gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We believe it is our responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy your wagering experience on our site, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
Gambling should be treated as a fun pastime, and not as a means to generate income. Whilst the majority of the population can treat gambling as recreation and spend only what they can afford to risk, for some it can be more difficult. In order to maintain control of your gambling habits we remind you to always consider the following points:
- Gambling should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure not as a genuine way of making money
- Avoid chasing losses - there will always be another day.
- Only gamble when you can cover the losses
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend
- Should you need a break from gambling, self-exclusion from one or all products can be activated by contacting Support.
If you need to talk to someone about any concerns you may have with your gambling, please contact one of the organisations which we have detailed below.
Do you have a problem?
If you are concerned that gambling has had a negative impact on your life or someone else's then the following questions may help you find out.
- Does gambling prevent you from attending work or college?
- Do you gamble to pass time or to escape boredom?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods of time?
- Have others ever criticised you for your gambling?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to maintain betting habits?
- Are you reluctant to spend "gambling money" on anything else?
- Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
- After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back the losses as soon as possible?
- If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Does gambling make you depressed or even suicidal?
The more questions that you answer "yes" to, the more likely it is that you are having difficulties with your gambling. To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organisations detailed below under Gambling Counselling Organisations.